Online casino gamblers want to stay safe when playing real money games. They share their personal details with the casino and disclose some banking information. But choosing a secure casino site is not enough for playing safely. You should also choose a secure payment system for your deposits and withdrawals. And for most gamblers, there is nothing better than Neteller.
Neteller is a safe and trusted e-wallet. It provides security on the highest level and guarantees that your funds are kept well. So if you are thinking about a good payment system to use for online gambling, consider Neteller.
Special for online casino enthusiasts, Neteller supports real money gambling in contrast to certain banking institutions. And Neteller supports responsible gambling so it can help you control yourself so that you don’t spend all of your money.
This post will tell you everything you should know about the safety policy of the Neteller payment system.
Which secure technologies does Neteller use?
Neteller uses the latest technologies to ensure fast and safe transactions between merchants (online casinos) and customers (players).
The integrity and security of users’ sensitive data is the top priority for Neteller. So it strives to protect it with all available measures. First of all, Neteller uses encryption, which is the same as the one used by militaries. Encryption is used for the transmission of all personal information of users. This information is stored in a data center employed with high-end security.
The history of all transactions remains safe with the help of highly redundant systems and regular backups.
So when you decide to move money from Neteller to an online casino or backward, the company keeps your financial information secret and doesn’t disclose the payment method. In other words, when you use Neteller, you have a 100% guarantee that your sensitive data won’t be accessed by someone over the internet.
How to keep Neteller account safe
Of course, Neteller can’t ensure total safety if you, as a user, don’t keep your account safe. So your role in keeping your information private is also important.
- Upgrade your desktop/mobile browser. Whatever browser you’re using to access Neteller or play games, make sure it’s running the latest version. Access the developer’s webpage (for example, Google) and install the most up-to-date version that has critical security patches and updates.
- Regularly check your transaction history. If you always review your history of Neteller transactions, you can notice some suspicious movements. If so, change your password as soon as possible and contact the team of Neteller.
- Protect your device. Mobile or desktop, keep it secured with antivirus software, firewalls, and other technologies that will prevent fraudulent activities.
- Keep your ID secret. No one needs to know your Neteller’s access information such as Account ID, password, and Secure ID.
- Log out when you’re done. After you make a transaction via Neteller, log out and only then close the browser window. This way, you protect your Neteller account from unauthorized access.
- Create a strong password. Neteller recommends creating a strong password that contains at least 8 characters, uppercase as well as lowercase letters, numerals, and special characters such as !, @, $, etc. Oh, and don’t mention your real name and date of birth as your password.
- Don’t use public computers and the internet. Unfortunately, you can’t be absolutely sure about the computer and internet you are using for Neteller if you are not using your own device and internet. So just don’t sign in from a public computer.
- 2-factor authentication. Neteller has a 2-step authentication that you can enable anytime. Every time you log in to Neteller, you will receive an SMS code that you need to enter along with your email and password.
Are Neteller casinos safe?
Now that we have answered the question “Is the Neteller payment system safe?”, you should have no doubts that Neteller is a trusted payment method.
And what about online casinos? They must provide safety on their side too. So what is a safe casino site? Which security measures should it employ?
To be honest, if a casino is licensed, it means that it follows all standards of secure gambling. So the first thing you must check about a casino is its license. This document must also be valid. How to check the validity of the license:
- Find the license icon on the casino website. Usually, it is placed in the footer next to the information about casino owners.
- Tap the icon. The link will redirect you to the official website of the regulator.
- Check the information. Make sure to check the recipient of the license (owner of the casino), the gambling license itself, and its validity.
Security protocols also tell you about the level of safety on a site. Most online casinos use SSL encryption protocols, the ones used by banking institutions. The fastest way to check the site’s protection is to find the little lock next to the URL. If it’s locked — the casino is secure.
In addition, online casinos may have different certificates, signs of approval from casino experts, responsible gambling tools, etc.
These all prove that the casino is fair and safe.
Neteller is a safe platform for payments. Casino gamblers love using it because of the fast deposits and withdrawals. Moreover, it’s highly secure and trusted. So if you are looking for the safest payment method, try Neteller.
Neteller is an e-wallet, which is perfect for gambling transactions if your bank doesn’t support gambling or you just don’t want to disclose the fact that you’re playing for money.
Find yourself a secure Neteller casino and never doubt your safety. But, of course, do not forget to keep your casino and Neteller account protected by yourself. Always use a secure connection, strong password, antivirus programs, two step authentication, and updated browsers, and never share your login information with anyone. This way, you will definitely maintain your Neteller account as safe as it’s supposed to be.